Noisemakers at your Wedding
If you are hosting a classy affair, a noisemaker might not be the best accessory for your big day. However, I think noisemakers are so fun and very versatile. They are also a cheap little extra.
You could use noisemakers instead of bubbles or confetti during the recessional. You could incorporate noisemakers into your centerpieces or use them during your send off instead of the cute yet overdone sparkler exit. Martha Weddings even showed how noisemakers could be used as escort cards.
1. Noisemaker Sign via Studio DIY
2. Noisemaker Escort Cards via Martha Weddings
3. Noisemaker Assortment via Oriental Trading $19 for 50, Photo via Studio DIY
4. Vintage Tin Party Noisemakers via ETSY
5. Noisemakers to make the Bride & Groom Kiss via 2U Collection Blog